Starlite® consists of flexible rolls of insulation used for thermal and acoustic applications in roofs, walls and ceilings of all types of buildings and has a working temperature of up to 230°C.
It is one of the rare insulation material to achieve a Fire Rating of A1, which makes it totally uninflammable. This is important for the safety of the persons and to meet the international standards. It also meets the eco-friendly classification as you can see in its specifications.
Starlite® is supplied with one face coated in white aluminium foil.
Completely non-combustible, Starlite® is one of the very few insulation materials in South Africa to achieve an A1 fire rating according to the new SANS 428 fire regulations.
- Eco friendly “green” product, Starlite® is free of CFC’s, HCFC’s and is not produced with any blowing agents ensuring it has zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP).
- Highly thermal efficient, Starlite® has a Thermal Conductivity (K-Value) of 0.039 W/m.K.
- Excellent acoustic properties, Starlite® has a Noise Reduction Co-efficient (NRC-Value) of 0.70 at 50mm thickness.
- Starlite® is chemically inert and will not cause or accelerate corrosion of steel, stainless steel, aluminium or copper due to its specific inorganic and mineral composition.
- Starlite® is non-hygroscopic and will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria nor sustain vermin.
- Starlite® helps prevent condensation and is suitable for high humidity applications.
- Starlite® will provide long term energy savings, is maintenance free, and will not readily age providing exceptional product life.
- Starlite® offers one of the best comfort–to-cost ratios on the market.
Starlite® is used for thermal and acoustic applications in roofs, walls and ceilings of all types of buildings.
|Dimension (L x W x H)||18 x 18 x 12 Inch|